1. A room in the Hotel is rented for days. If the Guest does not specify the length of stay when renting the room, it is assumed that he has been rented for one day.
2. The hotel day starts at 4 p.m. and ends at 11 a.m. the next day. Failure to leave the room until 11 a.m. on the day of check-out, without reporting it at the Reception, is treated as an extension of the stay for another day. The fee for the additional period of stay will be charged based on the prices in effect on the date of extension.
3. Wishes to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the hotel guest should report to the reception desk by 10 a.m. on the day when the room rental period expires. The hotel will take into account the wishes of extending the lease as far as possible.
4. The hotel guest cannot transfer the room to other people, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired. Visitors who are not checked in may stay in a hotel room from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. upon prior notification to the Hotel reception.
5. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the hotel regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to the property of the hotel or Guests, or damage to another Guest, Hotel employee or other people staying at the Hotel, or who otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or the functioning of the Hotel. Hotel.
6. During check-in, a valid ID card or passport must be presented.
7. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of any reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them at the Reception as soon as possible, which will enable the Hotel to react immediately. The hotel is obliged to provide:
- conditions for full and unhindered rest for guests,
- security of stay, including the security of keeping the information about the Guest confidential,
- professional and courteous service in the field of all services provided at the Hotel,
- cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest's absence, and in his presence only if he wishes to do so,
- technically efficient service, change of bed linen and towels every 3 days or at the Guest's request.
8. At the Guest's request, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- providing information related to the stay and travel,
- wake up call at a specified time,
- keeping money and valuables in deposits during the Guest's stay at the Hotel,
- storage of luggage (the Hotel may refuse to store luggage on dates other than the dates of the Guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage).
9. Due to the comfort of all Guests, the Hotel does not accept pets. A fine is payable for violating this provision.
10. The hotel is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using the hotel's services to the extent specified in art. 846-852 of the Civil Code. The guest should notify the Hotel Reception about the damage immediately after its discovery.
11. The hotel reserves the obligation to bring valuable items by guests. The hotel's liability for the loss or damage of valuable items, including money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value, is excluded if these items are not deposited at the hotel. At the same time, the Hotel reserves the right to refuse, at its discretion, to accept for the Hotel deposit items of high value exceeding the possibility of storing in the hotel deposit.
12. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest.
13. Parking on the premises of the hotel is unguarded.
14. A video monitoring system is installed in the hotel. Monitoring serves to improve the safety of hotel guests. Monitoring data can be made available on request of the relevant services.
15. The hotel is obliged to keep silence from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day. The behavior of guests and people using the hotel services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
16. Each time when leaving the room, the Guest should check if the door is closed and leave the room card at the Reception. In the event of a loss or damage to the hotel card, the hotel guest should immediately report this fact to the reception. The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage and destruction of objects, equipment and technical devices of the Hotel caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him (Appendix 1). The hotel will charge the guest:
- the fee for issuing a new hotel card is PLN 30,
- for the destruction of hotel bedding, the amount of PLN 500,
- for smoking in unspecified places, the amount of PLN 500,
- for placing an animal in the room, the amount of PLN 200,
- for the devastation of a hotel room, the amount is determined individually, depending on the type of damage (Appendix 1).
17. Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the Guest on their departure will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest at their expense. In the absence of such an instruction, the Hotel will store these items for 3 months.
18. Personal data:
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we would like to inform you that the administrator of personal data is Invest Square Sp. z o.o., ul. Sucha 1 D, 30-601 Kraków, REGON: 123142786, NIP: 6762477465.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of booking accommodation and providing hotel services, and in the case of consent, also for marketing purposes.
The data collected for the purpose of providing hotel services will be processed for the time specified in the law, and in the case of data collected on the basis of consent, until its cancellation.
You have the right to access the content of the data, correct them, the right to transfer data and the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed by the Hotel.
In the event of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, request to limit their processing, delete and the right to be forgotten.
Your data may be shared or transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- transport and taxi companies in the case of ordering transport or courier services for the Guest;
- companies providing IT support services for the Hotel;
- companies providing accounting services;
- companies providing legal services;
- companies providing marketing services for the Hotel.
If it is found that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).
Contact with the person responsible for the protection of personal data is possible at the hotel's headquarters or via the e-mail address email@example.com.
19. The hotel is not responsible for photos taken in the facility and made available online by third parties, not related to the hotel.